From: David Norris (danorris_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 15:15:51 CDT

> I'm just trying 1.5b on a Sparc Solaris 8 system, and have found one
> annoying bug.
>
> I am using POV to render some output files. The first time I do this,
> everything works as expected. But the second time I try this in a
> session, POV fails with the error message:

Thanks for the bug report. We've fixed the code, but updated binaries
won't be available until the next VMD release. If you want, you can try
compiling the VMD source code yourself -- you can download the latest
and greatest VMD source tree from CVS off our web page at:

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/development.html

Thanks again!

David Norris
danorris_at_ks.uiuc.edu