From: cashprofit3_at_address.com
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 00:09:55 CST

Your First Step To Financial Freedom

Financial Freedom for only $20.00
Remember we must diversify to maintain financial freedom.
With a small deposit of
$20 US you can join our Cashprofit
program and you can receive
$21,862.00 in a year's time,
and there's even a guarantee!

Click Here Now =>
http://cashprofit.8k.com

This message was automatically sent to you because you were selected by myself  as a person who would want to know about this opportunity immediately when I signed
up myself.  By the way, when you sign up, you simply place a couple
friends email addresses into the signup boxes provided when one
registers. So, your Referral Network starts immediately when you sign
up by an official notification just like this email message.

If you have received this message in error,
please forward this message to abuse@cashprofit.8k.com