From: Ben Cornett (acornet_at_emory.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 12:13:20 CST

Bogdan Costescu wrote:

> After almost a month without getting any answer, I took some ours to look
> at the code and see why Crystal Eyes Stereo is no longer working on our
> O2s.
>

> I would appreciate an answer...

> On Wed, 8 Mar 2000, John Stone wrote:
>
> > We weren't able to provide any help on this because we don't have
> > access any O2's that can do stereo at all.
>
> Sorry for being a little acid, I would have expected at least this
> statement from the beginning and maybe some kind of dialog
> try-this-and-tell-me-if-it-works...

Last time I checked, VMD was distributed free-of-charge, as a service to
the modeling community. The VMD developers (as far as I know) are under
no personal obligation to you. I find your attitude more than a bit
inappropriate, especially since they are typically very responsive to
user requests.

Ben