Re: Fwd: Inquiry regarding benchmark simulations

From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sat May 23 2020 - 02:15:28 CDT

Barry will have to answer if there's any reason to restrict...

I would say that one thing about their request that is odd is
that they are asking to re-license it. I would suggest that
we would make it available under the UIUC open source license,
and that they could make other variations available with the
same license. That's my only suggestion here.

Best,
  John

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/