ffTK in the just released VMD 1.9.1

From: JC Gumbart (gumbart_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 04 2012 - 15:04:05 CST

I would just like to draw particular attention to the new forcefield toolkit
(ffTK) in VMD 1.9.1, developed by Chris Mayne and myself. This is somewhat
the successor to Paratool, and is functionally more complete than Paratool
ever was. As a great number of users have asked over the years about broken
or missing features in Paratool, I hope they will find this new plugin meets
their needs!

More details here: http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/fftk/

While there is no tutorial (yet), much of the logic and flow behind the
toolkit can be found by reading the CHARMM parametrization papers and
associated guides, as well as the Paratool documentation (here:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/paratool/usersguide.html )