Re: double-wide sampling with soft-core

From: Jerome Henin (heninj_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 22 2009 - 11:35:39 CST

Oops, sorry S¨¦bastien, I don't know why I thought it had made it into
CVS already.

Chris: having NAMD handle "lambda-lists" would be convenient, but it
fairly easy to script them in Tcl already - that is still true with
double-wide sampling. If implementing it takes you a long time or
increases the complexity of the code, I won't be pushing for it.

Jerome