Re: double-wide sampling with soft-core

From: Chris Harrison (charris5_at_nd.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 22 2009 - 11:21:15 CST

I've implemented doublewide with both a forward and reverse work lambda.
This is not in the CVS yet, but should be available there in several weeks.
But in reading Floris' comment I'm thinking it does make more sense to
implement doublewide's forward and reverse work lambda's as lists to
accomodate very non-linear perturbation paths ... to allow one to match
exactly the set of lambda's composing the perturbation path. Any holes in
this logic?

C.

--
Chris Harrison, Ph.D.
char_at_ks.uiuc.edu                            Voice: 217-244-1733