Re: path CV

From: Jérôme Hénin (jerome.henin_at_ibpc.fr)
Date: Tue Dec 29 2020 - 10:00:16 CST

Hi Stefano,

Yes, you can also specify a PDB file with any number of atoms to provide coordinates. What matters is that exactly the right number of atoms are flagged on the O or B column.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://colvars.github.io/colvars-refman-namd/colvars-refman-namd.html*sec:colvars_pdb_format__;Iw!!DZ3fjg!uG9hsWDZaSG9-gnpoCQoKfYJXw3yH1_J6m_kesEMW600lkRTSdkfP8nmXs3oJxTsYA$

Jerome