Re: NAMD 2.14 fatal error executing tcl script

From: Josh Vermaas (joshua.vermaas_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 19 2020 - 14:01:33 CDT

Hi Matt,

What kind of machine are you running on? sed and tr are standard UNIX
command line tools that NAMD/CHARMM-GUI is trying to use to make its own
life easier. It would be weird if a Mac of a Linux system didn't have these
tools, but I'm betting you are running on a Windows system that doesn't
have these tools, and NAMD is erroring because you don't have those tools
available.

-Josh