Re: NAMD configuration file error

From: HEMANTH H (hemanth.h_at_iitgn.ac.in)
Date: Mon Jun 29 2020 - 02:40:50 CDT

I assume that you are working on a Windows machine, because you had
mentioned D: drive.

I did this thinking that probably both working folder and executable files
should be in same drive.

Not necessary, as long as your paths specified in the input conf file are
proper. But again, it helps

Your NAMD executable is having some issues with one or more of the issues
mentioned below:
1. It is unable to locate the input file
2. Your input file is wrong.

Thanks and regards
Hemanth

--