Re: solvation with SWM4 water model

From: Qasim Pars (qasimpars_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 22 2020 - 15:42:13 CDT

@Hemanth I need to have the psf file of molecule in order to use CHARMM-GUI
but I don't have it. Note that I only have the pdb file of molecule. So I
can't use the CHARMM-GUI without having the psf file from Drude FF.

@Giacomo It seems that VMD doesn't have ability to generate Drude
topologies.

What I want is just to solvate the ligand/molecule in the pdb file with
SWM4 and generate the drude topology of solvated system.

--
Qasim Pars