Dcdfreq Variable Value Question

From: Oscar Bastidas (obastida_at_umn.edu)
Date: Fri May 22 2020 - 15:23:45 CDT

Hello,

Would someone please tell me if it is necessary for the 'run' value in the
conf file to be an integer multiple of of the 'dcdfreq' variable value?

Will the simulation be off/not work if 'run' is not an integer multiple of
'dcdfreq', but just simply bigger than 'dcdfreq'?

I pose these questions in the context of having additional/subsequent
simulations picking up from where the previous left off and where in such
back-to-back conf files, the values of 'dcdfreq' and 'run' do not change
(i.e. the value of 'dcdfreq' in one conf file is exactly the same as in all
the other conf files). Thanks.

Oscar

Thanks.

Oscsr