Re: Topology and parameter files for flavonoid compounds

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2020 - 06:08:20 CST

If you are using the CHARMM force field, look for documentation here:
http://cgenff.maryland.edu/
or alternatively, if you are using the AMBER force field, look here:
http://ambermd.org/antechamber/gaff.html

For a CHARMM-based force field, a useful tool is the VMD plugin called
"fftk":
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/fftk/

The documentation in each page should be well enough get you started.

Giacomo

--
Giacomo Fiorin
Research collaborator, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD