Re: Simulation of sodium dodecyl sulfate

From: Mikhail Suyetin (msuyetin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 04 2019 - 09:51:10 CST

Dear Josh and Giacomo,

Many thanks for your advises. They really helped me.

I am doing simulations now, and I got results, that sodium ions are coming
over and leaving organosulfates. Is it fine to have such situation?
I believe, sodium ion should be really strongly attracted by Coulomb forces
to organosulfate.

Kind Regards,
Mikhail