Re: Regarding psf generation

From: SHOBHIT JAIN . (f20150817_at_hyderabad.bits-pilani.ac.in)
Date: Fri Oct 04 2019 - 07:06:52 CDT

Sorry for the late reply the problem has been solved from the tutorial
present on website. I was using residue based coarse grained model as
facing a problem of some empty bead (atom.is not assigned) in shape based
coarse grained model. Thank you sir for the help and support.

Regards
Shobhit Jain
M.Sc. Biological sciences
BITS Pilani Huderabad campus.