AW: vmd-l: Re: Is there someway to render protein picture without background color?

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Thu Sep 19 2019 - 04:13:05 CDT

Hey John,

very cool new feature with that alpha channel output. I immediately tried it
and it perfectly worked with the Tachyon Optix Internal, however it didn't
work tough with the Interactive renderer. The interactive rendering window
is just black and the resulting image only contains the alpha channel by the
looks of things.

Bests
Norman Geis