Quick TCl scripting question

From: Anthony Rey (arey_at_etud.insa-toulouse.fr)
Date: Wed Sep 21 2011 - 20:57:07 CDT

Hi all,

I have a general question regarding TCl scripting in VMD. Where do you
guys find a general documentation regarding the TCl scripting in VMD?
For example, if I want to use a script (.tcl that I will launch from
the Tk console) that put my protein in cartoon for example.
Where can I find the commands that would allow me do do that?

I've been googling a lot....but no results :-(

I know it's a basic question, but I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks.

Tony