Re: ABF simulation with extendedLagrangian on keeps crashing

From: Ajasja Ljubetič (ajasja.ljubetic_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 19 2011 - 12:05:23 CDT

Hi,

I'm not getting any output of the PMF in the metadynamics simulations, for
which I have also kept extendedLagrangian on.
These simulations run OK, but don't give me a PMF output. (I should
have probably mentioned this in a separate e-mail as it is unrelated to the
ABF crashing).

For the ABF simulations: I looked through the colvar traj file, but I don't
notice anything unusual. The energies are low and the r_XXX are similar to
the colvar values. I'm attaching the traj file.

 Thank you & best regards,
Ajasja