Re: ABF simulation with extendedLagrangian on keeps crashing

From: Ajasja Ljubetič (ajasja.ljubetic_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 19 2011 - 12:43:12 CDT

This is slightly embarrassing, but during testing I had the restart
frequency the set to the length of the simulation. I thought the
*dumpFreeEnergyFile
*dumps every colvarsTrajFrequency, but it dumps every
colvarsRestartFrequency.

I still found no reason why the ABF simulation is crashing though.

Best regards,
Ajasja