new error in NAMD2.8b1 with fixedAtoms

From: dklose_at_uni-osnabrueck.de
Date: Tue Apr 19 2011 - 11:45:25 CDT

Dear NAMD Users,

the following script ran under namd 2.7 but not anymore on 2.8b1.
Is that on purpose?
What do I have to change now?

conf-file:
..
# Fixed Atoms Settings
fixedAtoms on
fixedAtomsForces on ;# on nec. to turn off f.A. during the run
fixedAtomsCol B
set fixedfile "" ;# var dec. nec. for "append"
append fixedfile "fixed_" $inputname ".pdb"
fixedAtomsFile $fixedfile

# Minimization
minimize 1000 ;# default uses Conjugate Gradient method
fixedAtoms off
minimize 1000

The log-file shows a termination of namd2.exe (2.8b1) after the first
minimization with the following error msg:
"TCL: Setting parameter fixedAtoms to off
FATAL ERROR: FixedAtoms may not be enabled in a script."

Under NAMD2.7 it ran without any problem. There were no other error msgs
in the logfile. Previously, on this mailing list I could only find the
note that, "you have to turn on fixedAtomsForces", which I did.
(logfile: Info: FIXED ATOMS ACTIVE
Info: FORCES BETWEEN FIXED ATOMS ARE CALCULATED)

Thank you for your time & help! :)
Yours,
Daniel