Re: How to unsubscribe ?

From: Gianluca Interlandi (gianluca_at_u.washington.edu)
Date: Wed May 16 2007 - 14:43:41 CDT

Below is the welcome e-mail I got when I subscribed. It also describes how
to unsubscribe:

list itself) send email to <owner-namd-l_at_mailhost.ks.uiuc.edu> .
to contact a human.
 Here's the general information for the list you've subscribed to,
 in case you don't already have it:
On Wed, 16 May 2007, Viswanadham Sridhara wrote:
> I haven't figured out a way to unsubscribe from this mailing list, so
> have to email....
>
> unsubscribe
>
> On 5/16/07, lnubiofox <lnubiofox_at_163.com> wrote:
> >
> > Dear Dong Luo,
> >
> >      Thank you very much for your script which help me a lot.It seems that
> > you have solve the problem which puzzled me for a long time. I would like to
> > express my thank to you and cite the script named hbond_occupancy in
> > Acknowledgement of our paper which will be published soon.By the way,I
> > suggest you submit your script to the vmd script library so that more users
> > will benefit.
> >
> >      However,there is still a question: I run the script and got a file in
> > the appendix,but the result confuses me.For example ,there are many
> > ARG35-ASP77s,what's the meaming of it? Is this a bug of the script or it
> > means there are many H-bonds between ARG35-ASP77? If the latter,then how
> > about divide them into main chain-main chain interaction, side chain-side
> > chain interaction and main chain-side chain interaction?In other words,how
> > to calculate main chain-main chain Hbonds,etc.? Use the atomselect command
> > of vmd ?
> >
> >      I highly appreciate your efforts on my question.Thank you again for
> > your kind assistance and looking forward to your reply.
> >
> >  With best regards,
> >

> >                       Yuan Liu
> >
> >                       Liaoning university
> >
> >                       ShenYang,P.R.China
> >

> > ________________________________
> > ?????????,????12.58??
> >
> > ________________________________
> > ?????????,????12.58??
> >

> --
> Viswanadham Sridhara,
> Research Assistant,
> Old Dominion University,
> Norfolk, Va-23529.

Dr. Gianluca Interlandi gianluca_at_u.washington.edu
                    +1 (206) 685 4435
                    +1 (206) 714 4303
                    http://biocroma.unizh.ch/gianluca/
Postdoc at the Department of Bioengineering