Re: Calculate energy of a residue using NAMD energy

From: Monika Madhavi (monikamadhavi_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 31 2018 - 17:25:13 CST

Hi Peter,

I am using VMD installed on the cluster so I have no idea whether they have
installed the latest version. I used the syntax given in the link you sent
but, that's the error I get. May be I should first try the script with VMD
on my personal computer so that I can track the error.

Thanks anyway.
Best,
Monika

--