Re: Calculate energy of a residue using NAMD energy

From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_umich.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2018 - 20:51:50 CST

Dear Monika,
namdenergy is a proper vmd plugin. Is there any reason that you're trying
to use an old downloaded version rather than using the package that comes
with vmd?
package require namdenergy
should make the text interface available. See
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/namdenergy/ for how to use it.
Best,
Peter