Re: multiple replicas metadynamics

From: Mihaela Drenscko (quo.physics_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 09 2017 - 16:20:34 CST

Hi,
By the way, the namd version I was using so far was 2.10.So for the
multiple replica metadynamics, when naming all replicas outputs with one
common name, say r (instead of giving individual names as 1, 2, 3...10): I
get these errors:
ERROR: Error on renaming file r.restart.coor to r.restart.coor.old: No such
file or directory
FATAL ERROR: Unable to open binary file r.restart.coor: File exists

So if I give the same name to each replica, I get this error; if I give
different names, the 10 pmfs (for 10 replicas) don't combine to one pmf
file. What, then is the way out?

Thank you,
Mihaela