Re: I can't keep my pulling directions the same with the SMD vector

From: Mert Gür (gurmert_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 21 2009 - 02:49:19 CDT

Dear Axel thanks again for your insightfull answer. I really appreciate your
help.
But shouldn't I be able to define a PMF along any reaction coordinate I
want? I mean considering different unbinding pathways I should be able to
define a PMF for each case.
>From what you are explaining I conclude that I either should perform
multidimensional WHAM (which I have to figure how to do) or somehow define
a reaction coordinate from which it wont deviate.
Do you have any suggestion how to define that. Because that means that in my
case I can' t perform US along the pulling direction I have performed for
previously in my SMD simulations (Jarzynski).
Best,
Mert

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 4:41 PM, Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey_at_cmm.chem.upenn.edu

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/%