West Coast Swing Workshop in Springfield, 1/31

From: Linda B. Oldham (lboldham@UIUC.EDU)
Date: Mon Jan 26 2004 - 09:40:48 CST

    If you plan to attend the West Coast Swing Workshop on Saturday, January 31
    in Springfield, IL, and either need a ride or can offer at ride, please
    contact me. I will do some match making to maximize the number of dancers
    from C-U.
    Thank you!!!
    Linda
    WCS Lesson & Dance ~ Instructors: Kim Beachy & Tim Auclir. Learn great WCS
    moves from 7-8pm, then from 8-11pm there will be an open dance, primarily
    WCS, but there will also be TwoStep, Waltz, ECS, Nightclub TwoStep and Cha
    Cha music. Admission for this special night:
    $5 per person for the 7-8pm Lesson plus $7 for the 8-11pm
    dance. Directions on the web site: http://www.pldc.org/facility.htm*

    *Prairie Land Dance Club is located between Springfield and Decatur,
    Illinois, just off of I-72. Take I-72 to exit 122. Turn towards
    Illiopolis. Go past the blue water tower. Turn right onto the first
    street, Matilda. Travel one mile. Prairie Land will be on your left.