Dancing in Chicago

From: Lisa Hoppe (ldhoppe@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Tue Dec 23 2003 - 15:01:32 CST

    Hi everyone,

    I will be in the Chicago area on Friday, December 26. There is a TGIF
    Semi-Formal party at May I Have This Dance. I went to a TGIF party
    earlier this year, and I had a great time. If you are in the city this
    weekend, I hope to see you at the dance.

    I don't know what dance lessons are being taught, but it is a good way
    to meet people before the dance.

    Lisa H.

    TGIF Dance Practice Parties!!!
    December 26, 2003 Semi-Formal Party ($15)
    7:30 to 8:15pm Basic & Intermediate/Advanced Lesson dance A
    8:15 to 9:00pm Intermediate/Advanced & Basic Lesson dance B
    9:00 to 12:00pm Open Dancing
    Location: 6137 Northwest Highway, Chicago
    Dance lessons vary. Open dancing will include a variety of Salsa,
    Ballroom, Latin, Swing, Tango, West Coast Swing and Hustle. Contact
    info@mayihavethisdance.com for more details!

    http://www.mayihavethisdance.com/events/events.php