Lava Night Club Dance 12/27

From: Linda B. Oldham (lboldham@UIUC.EDU)
Date: Tue Dec 23 2003 - 13:59:05 CST

    >Night Club Dance this Saturday, 12/27, 5:00 pm - 8:00 am, at Lava (former
    >Bradley's, 1906 W. Bradley by Parkland College)
    Good News: We have an extra hour this Saturday to dance (Country Western
    music starts at 8:00)
    Bad News: Jim (the owner) is not very happy with our group. Several
    people bring in their own drinks!!!! and others don't buy drinks.
    Consequently, he will begin charging a $3.00 cover charge. PLEASE buy a
    drink also. Jim must pay the bartender and pay for electricity, etc.
    He will not continue to let us dance if he can't make a profit. Consider
    this: $3.00 for 3 hours of dancing is $1.00 per hour. Pretty cheap.
    Please come out this Saturday and every Saturday and help us continue Night
    Club dancing at Lava!
    DANCES: Hustle, West Coast Swing, Nightclub 2-step, Cha-Cha, Merengue,
    Salsa, and Swing music at YOUR request. Look forward to seeing you on the
    dance floor. If you have any questions, please email me or call 352-0302.
    Linda

    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
    <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c12p6gq/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705034349:HM/EXP=1071181724/A=1853619/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60178356&partid=4116730>
    click here