Latin Dance Night on Tuesdays at McKinley

From: Yuri Sohn (ysohn@PRAIRIENET.ORG)
Date: Mon May 05 2003 - 20:18:36 CDT

    Hi everyone,
    We are continuing with Latin Dance Night at McKinley this Tuesday (May 6). Next Tuesday (May 13), the room will be unavailable due to final exams, so be sure to come out and enjoy tomorrow night. Here are the details:

    WHEN?
    Tuesday from 9:45p.m. to 11:45p.m.

    WHERE?
    McKinley Foundation, Westminster Hall (located on the corner of 5th and Daniel in Champaign)
    Big room located on the top floor.
    Parking is free in the garage across 5th street.

    HOW MUCH?
    $1/person (helps cover the fee for the space)

    WHAT?
    In a friendly, relaxed, on-campus environment, enjoy hanging out with friends, working on your new moves, and dancing a lot of salsa, some cha-cha, merengue, and bachata to great music. In addition, if you have a favorite song, bring the cd and I'll play it.

    WHO?
    All (including beginner, intermediate and advanced dancers alike) are welcome.

    Hope you can make it out.
    Cheers,
    Yuri :)