DANCE 313 (fwd)

From: Jeffrey Tran (jeffrey@ISP.NORTHWESTERN.EDU)
Date: Sun Sep 01 2002 - 13:09:46 CDT

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 12:34:28 -0500 (CDT)
    From: prakash v darji <pdarji@students.uiuc.edu>
    To: cu-swing@yahoogroups.com
    Subject: [cu-swing] DANCE 313

    Hey everyone, I'm taking a DANCE 313 class with the university. This class
    is basically social dancing. The first day of class, we basically did
    Waltz and Polka. IT's a really cool class. It meets on TUTH from 11 to
    12:15. Erin, Scott, Drew, and myself are all in this class. We're looking
    for some follows to balance things out. Currently, we have 2 more leads
    than follows. If anyone is interested, email me back, and I'll get you in.

    Prakash

    Looking for a more powerful website? Try GeoCities for $8.95 per month.
    Register your domain name (http://your-name.com). More storage! No ads!
    http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info
    http://us.click.yahoo.com/aHOo4D/KJoEAA/MVfIAA/uIMolB/TM