Reminder: Intermediate Tango Class starts Monday after Spring Break

From: Ron Weigel (RonWeigel@aol.com)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 10:08:51 CST

    Dear ballroom dancers,

    Susana and I are starting our intermediate Argentine tango class Monday night
    (March 25, right after Spring Break) at 8:30 PM at the Phillips Recreation
    Center. If you've had an Argentine tango class before, now is the time to
    advance to the next level of dancing. You won't regret it!

    Your fellow ballroom dancers,

    Ron & Susana Weigel

    Forward of previous message:

    Susana and I are offering an intermediate level Argentine tango class at the
    Phillips Recreation Center starting on Monday March 25th, i.e., the Monday
    after Spring Break. The class is from 8:30 - 9:45 PM and runs 6 weeks (i.e.,
    the remainder of the semester). The cost is $24.

    In this class we will focus on building patterns from the repertoire of basic
    tango steps to navigate around the floor. We will also do this for milonga
    and vals rhythms of Argentine tango. Techiques for leading and following will
    also be emphasized.

    The prerequisite for this course is a beginner level Argentine tango course.

    You can register at the Phillips Recreation Center [505 W Stoughton, Urbana]
    or by phone (367-1544), or come early to the first class.

    We hope to see some of the Dancing Illini in our class!!

    Ron & Susana Weigel