Salsa Classes starting this Thurs & Fri with a Brand New Class!

From: Peter Graham Ellis (pellis@UIUC.EDU)
Date: Tue Jan 22 2002 - 22:17:28 CST

    SALSA CLASSES
    =============

    Beginner, Intermediate I and Intermediate II (Brand New!)

    at the Channing-Murray Foundation (located on the corner of Oregon and
    Matthew's. One block West of Espresso Royale in Urbana.)

    Beginner Salsa Class
    ====================
    Fridays, 5:15 - 6:16 PM
    January 25 - March 1

    This class is for those of you who are new to the dance, or for those who
    want a refresher course. This class will focus on the principles of
    leading and following, basic steps and turns, and cross body leads.
    We will also teach Merengue!

    Intermediate I Salsa Class
    ==========================
    Thursdays, 5:15 - 6:15 PM
    January 24 - February 28

    This class is for people who have taken any beginners class before and
    want to develop their dancing. We will build on the basic steps and
    turns, adding new steps, moves, and combinations. (This class is
    equivalent to our previous Intermediate class.)

    Intermediate II Salsa Class (BRAND NEW!!!)
    Thursdays, 6:15 - 7:15 PM
    January 24 - February 28
    Prerequisite: Intermediate I

    In this class we will teach new moves never taught before in C-U!
    We will continue at the intermediate level, building on many of the steps
    from Intermediate I Salsa.

    Each session (6 classes in total) is $30.
    No partner is required.

    For more info contact:
    Muge Dizen dizen@uiuc.edu or Peter Ellis pellis@uiuc.edu
    http://home.earthlink.net/~peter3443/salsa.htm