Milonga: Phillips Center - Sat Jan 26

From: TangoLeon@AOL.COM
Date: Tue Jan 22 2002 - 08:16:02 CST

    Tango aficionados:

    There will be a milonga at the Phillips Rereation Center (Springfield &
    McCullough, Urbana) this Saturday Jan 26.

    The dance will be from 9 PM - 12:30 AM (cost: $3).

    Due to great attendance over the Fall semester, the milonga has been extended
    1/2 hour.

    Before the dance (7:30 PM) there will be tango lessons:

    Newcomer Lesson: given by Ron & Susana Weigel
    Intermediate Lesson: given by Joe Grohens & Carlota
    Cost: $5 (includes admission to the dance)

    We hope to see you at our enjoyable, very popular milonga.

    Leonardo