Salsa/Swing Semiformal

From: prakash v darji (pdarji@UIUC.EDU)
Date: Sun Jan 20 2002 - 16:15:12 CST

    Hello. I just wanted to inform everybody about a Swing/Salsa Semiformal. If
    any of you want to bring CD's, feel free and we'll be happy to play them. If
    anyone has any questions, let me know... Also, if anyone wants to include
    this on their email list as an event, that would be great as well.

    Friday, February 8th, 2002
    --------------------------------------
    "In the Mood" second Annual Swing/Salsa Semi-formal
    Located in the Illini Union Ballroom
    Come Enjoy snacks and dancing by candlelight. Photos of that nights events
    can also be purchased. Pictures of the event from last year can be found at
    http://www.uiuc.edu/ro/cu-swing/ under the media section.

    7-8 Beginning Salsa Lessons
    8-9 Beginning Swing Lessons
    9-Midnight Open Dancing
    Cost: $8/individual or $14/couple
    Tickets are available for advance purchase at Swing Society functions or by
    e-mailing Jenny or Celina
    Jenny's email address is jacarey@uiuc.edu and Celina's email address is
    ctrujill@uiuc.edu.

    Prakash