Fwd: non-partnered Beginner women

From: Tanja Hodges (incognita1@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 12:50:35 CDT

    Hello All,

                    Beginner guys, if you were searching for a partner for the Dancing Illini Competition you'll want to know that there are some ladies from another school who would love to the compete but they don't have a partner. If you'd like to dance but don't have much time for practice, please consider contacting the following person about setting up a match.  Have a good one!

    Tanja ----competiton chair