Hustle practice!

From: Leigh Gordon (LeighG@HKUSA.COM)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 15:21:39 CDT

This message is especially for those of you who took Bruce and Leigh's
Intermediate Hustle class this summer or Tanya's Beginning Hustle class.
Linda and Rod have organized another hustle practice session for this Sunday
at the White Street Art Center. Hustle music will be played generally the
entire time; the floor is wood. We've enjoyed these practices in the past --
it's a good chance to polish up your hustle.
Leigh

>From Linda Oldham:

Hustle practice is set for this Sunday, August 5, 2001, at the White Street
Arts Center, 2:30 to 4:30. (Barbara has the key and may go
over an hour before our class to turn on the a/c. Rod will ask her.) Please
share this information with other hustle dancers.
See you there!
Linda

Leigh Gordon
Web Development Director, Human Kinetics
PO Box 5076, Champaign, IL 61825-5076 USA
217-351-5076 x2401; leighg@hkusa.com; humankinetics.com