Seminar with Tsoknyi Rinpoche III (fwd)

From: Mary Sue Shay (msshay@PRAIRIENET.ORG)
Date: Sat Aug 04 2001 - 12:49:16 CDT

Hello. Im forwarding this because many of you are friends..I didn't
realize the Seminar is still open or I would have sent it sooner...I
fully realize we all have our own path. However if any have ever
thought about learning or are practising any kind of meditation..I send
this info to you...It is unheard of for anyone as honored, humble and
famed as Tsokni Rinpoche to come to a small community as ours to Teach.
He is from Nepal and is in the US for a little while....and yes
Dancers..Ill let you in..Im not much for "sitting" and I do meditate on my
feet...
                           Mary Sue Shay