Re: Another West Coast Workshops & Dance Chance -- Details

From: Leasure, Bruce (bruce.leasure@INTEL.COM)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2001 - 17:53:54 CDT

Here are both pages of the registration form -- bruce

2001 UCWDC World Champions, Classic Division One
With Rex Jones and Kristin Geil
Dance Workshops At the DanceMax Studio - Chalmers, Indiana

Saturday, August 4, 2001
3PM - 6PM
West Coast Swing & Nightclub 2-Step

Stay after the workshop and dance at the Neon Cactus in West Lafayette!

Dynamic, creative, and entertaining dancers, Rex Jones and Kristin Geil were
undefeated during the 2000 competition season, winning a lucky 13 grand
championships. They are currently competing in the Classic Masters
division. Rex and Kristin are exceptional instructors whose down-to-earth,
plain-spoken teaching style makes learning easy - and fun! Rex and Kristin
can improve your social or competitive dancing with creative new patterns
and great fundamentals. These workshops will require that you know the
basic movements of west coast swing, yet dancers of ALL levels will benefit.

Workshop Schedule: 3:00 - 3:50 West Coast Swing, part one
                     4:00 - 4:50 West Coast Swing, part deux
                     5:00 - 5:50 Nightclub Two-step, A crash course

Where the heck is Chalmers, Indiana and what's a "DanceMax?" Chalmers is a
wide spot in the road in mid-north Indiana. It's about 15 minutes north of
Lafayette, 75 minutes north of Indianapolis and a couple hours south of
Chicago. It's operated by Jennifer and Randy Jeffries and named after their
dog, Max, who is the studio host.

Private instruction: Rex and Kristin are also available for a limited number
of private lessons on Friday, August 3rd through Sunday , August 5th. Their
rate is $50 per hour, plus a floor fee of $5 per hour. Their schedule fills
quickly, so if you're interested, contact Jennifer for scheduling as soon as
possible. (Contact info on next page).

Cost and Registration

If you pre-register by July 31:
   Cost is $8 per session per person ($16 per couple)

If you pay at the door on August 4:
   Cost is $10 per session per person ($20 per couple)

Name___________________________________________________________
Address_________________________________________________________
City__________________________________________State______________
ZIP_________________________Phone(____)__________________________
E-mail?__________________________________________________________

Name___________________________________________________________
Address_________________________________________________________
City__________________________________________State______________
ZIP_________________________Phone(____)__________________________
E-mail?_________________________________________________________

Number of Workshops (1,2, or 3 sessions) ________
Individual or Couple ($8 or $16) X ________

                Total due, prepaid
________

Make checks payable to: DanceMax Studio. Send registration and payment
to:

        Randy and Jennifer Jeffries
        337 Brookfield Drive
        Lafayette, Indiana 47905
        (765)448-9993
        dancemax@msn.com

  Directions to the DanceMax Studio:

>From I-65 South (Lafayette, Indianapolis): Chalmers is about 25 minutes
north of Lafayette. Take I-65 North to the State Road 43 exit, #178.
Follow State Road 43 North for approximately 11 miles to Chalmers. At the
flashing yellow light, turn right. See the 2-story red brick building?
You've found the studio. Cross the railroad tracks, turn left on First
Street and park on the street. Our door faces the railroad tracks. The
studio is up 22 steps on the 2nd floor. Max will greet you
enthusiastically!

>From I-65 North (Chicago): Find your way to I-65 South - we usually take
80/94. Head south on I-65 for about an hour and a half to the State Road
18. Follow SR 18 to Brookston, where the road "T"s into State Road 43. Turn
left. Follow SR 43 north 5 miles to Chalmers. At the flashing yellow