Re: Unrealistically High Keq in eABF Seperation

From: Chris Chipot (chipot_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 26 2021 - 02:41:52 CDT

Ishaan,

there are a number of quantities that you ought to look into. First, you
should histogram the difference between the extended variable and the
actual variable (from your *traj* file), and ascertain that it obeys a
normal law. Second, you should make sure that your bias is properly
applied, that is past a threshold (fullSamples) of accrued force samples
guaranteeing minimum non-equilibrium effects. Third, you should make
sure that your distanceXY component is correctly defined, with the
desired subsets of atoms.

Regards,

Chris

--
Chris Chipot, Ph.D.
CNRS research director, University of Lorraine