RE: Unrealistically High Keq in eABF Seperation

From: Ishaan Roy (royi_at_uchicago.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 26 2021 - 02:28:47 CDT

Hi Peter,

Nothing stands out as weird about the runs, visually or otherwise. The sampling distribution is, I believe, as one would expect, generally increasing for higher values of the coordinate and the trajectory follows a square-root diffusion trend. There’s no sign of the protein getting stuck anywhere.

Thanks,
Ishaan