RE: Unrealistically High Keq in eABF Seperation

From: Ishaan Roy (royi_at_uchicago.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 08 2021 - 13:46:47 CDT

Hello,

Thanks to your help, Chris, I found that the sampling was indeed not adequate, and the PMF values were being inflated. However, the root problem still stands; the PMF (and the PMF gradient) continues to heighten to an unrealistic value, even long after the proteins should not be interacting anymore. I am beginning to suspect that something is hindering the separation. Is there any way to help narrow down what this might be?

Thanks,
Ishaan