Re: Free Energy Pertubation simulation set-up

From: ROPÓN-PALACIOS G. (biodano.geo_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 06 2020 - 23:33:51 CST

An FEP setup is an protocol of TI , this have same steps that an clasical md simulation with diference in production. Where you need activate (NpT esemble) Alchm function into NAMD , type of decoupling, generaly using vdW-coulubm and choise lambda between 0-1 with equidistan lambda 0.05 for example for genérate windows.

For other Hand, yes as in tutorial from NAMD you need sepárate complex and run independient md.

Best.

Geordano.

Enviado desde mi iPhone