Re: MM/QM with namd

From: Marcelo C. R. Melo (melomcr_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 27 2020 - 09:39:21 CDT

Hi Asma,

You need a licence to use MOPAC, there is no way around it. Make sure you
provide them with an academic email in order to get an academic licence
(not a *yahoo* email account).
Regarding running it in Windows, I am absolutely sure that was not tested,
and am pretty sure it will not work due to the code that manages the
interaction between NAMD and the QM engines.

Best,
Marcelo