Re: NAN in output of aMD

From: Ritu Arora (ritu.arora_at_mail.concordia.ca)
Date: Tue Sep 15 2020 - 13:26:11 CDT

Hi Hemanth,

Thanks for sharing your experience. The given output was just a portion of the log file, I start getting 'nan' energy values right after 2 ns of simulation time. There is no issue with the xsc file; I believe that something is wrong with my input in the configuration file. I am not sure if I am applying the proper boost or if something is wrong with the way I am using dual boost. I calculated accelMDE and accelMDalpha as reported in the tutorials, and considering the first 50 ns conventional MD simulations.

  #aMD
accelMD on;
accelMDdihe on;
accelMDE 8581; #followed NAMD tutorial to calculate accelMDE and accelMDalpha
accelMDalpha 533;
accelMDOutFreq 5000;

Any further help from NAMD users or developers will be appreciated.

Thanks and regards,
Ritu