Re: How to restart a FEP simulation

From: Jérôme Hénin (jerome.henin_at_ibpc.fr)
Date: Fri Jun 26 2020 - 07:19:35 CDT

I don't think NAMD offers the option to append to the output file. Definitely not to the fepout file anyway. You might have to truncate the data from the interrupted window at the end of the fepout file.
Ideally, the job should be designed so that it runs complete FEP windows and terminates before it gets killed by the cluster.

Best,
Jérôme