error: minimizer slowly moving xxx atoms with bad contacts downhill

From: Ceren Ciraci (cerenciraci_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 26 2020 - 10:45:45 CDT

 I use NAMD software for a project. Our run constantly crashes with the
following message:

"minimizer slowly moving xxx atoms with bad contacts downhill"

Could you possibly suggest any troubleshooting tips? We have tried so hard
but haven't been able to come up with a solution yet.

We greatly appreciate your response and time.

Sincerely,
Ceren

--
Ceren CIRACI, Ph.D.Doçent | Associate Professor
İstanbul Teknik Üniversitesi | Istanbul Technical University