Re: PSF for Cyclic-Branched Peptides

From: Aravinda Munasinghe (aravinda1879_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 05 2020 - 19:46:40 CDT

I assume you are doing this using VMD psfgen (in which case you are mailing
the wrong thread). In any case, I think what you are doing wrong is not
defining a patch between two residues forming the cycling bond. And make
sure you say first none and last none to avoid two ends being capped (if
the first and last are the two residues creating the loop).
Best,
Aravinda

Aravinda Munasinghe
PhD Candidate |*|* Colina Research Group
https://colina.chem.ufl.edu/
George and Josephine Butler Polymer Research Laboratory
Center for Macromolecular Science and Engineering
Department of Chemistry |*|* University of Florida
Vice President of Mayors' Council
http://mayorscouncil.housing.ufl.edu/