Re: How to fix mutex error

From: Matthew Guberman-Pfeffer (matthew.guberman-pfeffer_at_yale.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 27 2020 - 16:36:38 CDT

Dear Victor,

The issue occurs every time I run a simulation on a fairly new linux
computer running OpenSuse. If the simulation is the only calculation I run,
after 108-114 min, the calculation stops with the
./nptl/pthread_mutex_lock.c:81 ... error.

I should also note that I got this message one time when viewing a large
trajectory with VMD.

What details should I provide to help with replicating this issue?

Best,
Matthew