Re: FATAL ERROR: Error in QM-MM bond assignment (NAMD-ORCA)

From: M. A (matabay2010_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 08 2020 - 04:30:03 CDT

Dear Mariano
Hi
I corrected my pdf file as you guided me. In my pdb file occupancy is 0.00
except to the QM and MM atoms involved in the bond, and beta for QM region
is 1.00. Now I have a question: In qm-input.pdb file of tutorial for some
atoms the occupancy and beta is 1.00 0.00.
I don't know which atoms are included in?
That will be very kind of you if you tell me the reason because I don't
know how I should use it for atoms of my structure.

Best regards