Re: fatal error regarding parameters

From: mohammad goodarzi (mo.goodarzi82_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2019 - 11:22:15 CST

Hello,

I used CGENFF for it. when I import the molecule parameters it gives error
like error on the first line

LIGPARGEN GENERATED GRO FILE
   12
    1BNZ C00 1 -3.378 0.507 0.291
    1BNZ C01 2 -3.455 0.482 0.404
    1BNZ C02 3 -3.297 0.620 0.288
    1BNZ H03 4 -3.381 0.439 0.207
    1BNZ C04 5 -3.453 0.568 0.514
    1BNZ H05 6 -3.518 0.395 0.406
    1BNZ C06 7 -3.371 0.680 0.512
    1BNZ H07 8 -3.515 0.548 0.601
    1BNZ C08 9 -3.296 0.705 0.397
    1BNZ H09 10 -3.366 0.747 0.596
    1BNZ H0A 11 -3.234 0.793 0.394
    1BNZ H0B 12 -3.235 0.641 0.202
   1.00000 1.00000 1.00000

then I remove the first line and it give error on BNZ.
how should the parameter file look like?

Thanks
Mo